Come to Alentejo with your family or a group of friends and enjoy a guided tour through Vila de Ferreira do Alentejo, to an oilive oil mill and to the Pinheiro Estate.
Delight yourself with the olive oil tasting, visits to the vineyards, wine tasting, lunch, afternoon snack with regional products.
Note: Runs every year between October and March.
Join the traveller’s community of CP – Comboios de Portugal, on facebook.
CP Services: Intercidades
- Departure from Lisbon Oriente, on Intercidades train no. 570, at 10h02
- Arrival at the Ermidas-Sado Station
- Lunch at the local regional restaurant – Menu: regional appetizers, traditional main course, desserts, water, juice, local wines and coffee.
- Welcome session at the oil mill.
- Visit to the Pinheiro Estate and to the vineyards and wine tasting.
- Return to the Ermidas do Sado Station.
- Return to Lisbon on Intercidades train no. 674, at 20h18.
Includes: journey on Intercidades trains in 2nd class, transfer, lunch, afternoon snack, guide, visits and personal accident insurance.
|Departure Station||Adult||Children (4-12 years old, inclusive)|
|2nd class||2nd class|
|Note: prices in euros, VAT included at the rate in force|
It takes place from October to March, from Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Journey on the Intercidades train:
Please contact us via e-mail gruposLC-RG@cp.pt if you wish to obtain more information about this product and their confirmation.