Travel on Intercidades trains to the south of the country with your family and friends, on a guided tour by bus and by foot, at Vila de Ferreira do Alentejo and Vale da Rosa Estate.
The programme is enhanced with the tasting of seedless grapes, lunch and afternoon snack with regional products and Alentejo song.
Join the traveller’s community of CP – Comboios de Portugal, on facebook.
CP Services: Intercidades
- Departure from Lisbon Oriente, on Intercidades 570, at 10h02
- Arrival at Ermidas-Sado
- Lunch at the local regional restaurant – Menu: regional appetizers, traditional main course, desserts, water, juice, local wines and coffee.
- Welcome session at Vale da Rosa Estate
- Afternoon snack at Vale da Rosa Estate with regional products:
- Return to the Ermidas do Sado station
- Return to Lisbon on Intercidades 674, at 20h18.
Includes: journey on Intercidades trains in 2nd class, transfer, lunch, afternoon snack, visits and personal accident insurance.
|Departure Station||Adult||Children (4-12 years old, inclusive)|
|2nd class||2nd class|
|Note: prices in euros, VAT included at the rate in force|
It takes place from October 1 to March 31 of 2020, from Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Journey on the Intercidades train: