CP informs that, due to the ongoing works on Tomar railway line carried out by IP - Infraestruturas de Portugal, a replacement bus service will be provided for Regional Trains (4435 and 4437), in the following dates and routes:
From June 11 to December 7 (Monday to Friday)
||Replacement bus service* between:
Lisboa Sta. Apolónia (21:45)
||Entroncamento and Tomar
Lisboa Sta. Apolónia (22:45)
* Stops regarding the stations
- Entroncamento - near the station;
- Lamarosa – near the station;
- Soudos-Vila Nova - Vila Nova, Largo Francisco da Silva;
- Carrascal - Casal de Baixo, intersection of Rua do Apeadeiro and Rua de Santa Catarina;
- Curvaceiras - Casal da Capela, intersection of Rua 19 de Dezembro and Rua do Apeadeiro;
- Santa Cita – Intersection of Estrada CM 1134 and Rua do Apeadeiro;
- Carvalhos de Figueiredo- Intersection of EN 110 and Rua do Apeadeiro;
- Tomar – near the station.
No pets, bikes or electric wheelchairs can be carried on the replacement bus service.
We appreciate your understanding and we would like to apologise for any inconvenience. You can contact our Customer Care Line for any further questions - 707 210 220 (€0.10/min – land line | €0.25/min – mobile networks + VAT), our Customer Assistance Offices and CP Ticket Offices.