Due to works on the Minho Line by IP - Infraestruturas de Portugal (Portugal Infrastructures) there will be replacement bus services of train 3117, on the following dates and routes:
From 17 to 22 and from 24 to 28 of September
From 1 to 6 and from 8 to 12 of October
||Replacement bus service* between:
Porto Campanhã (22:10)
|Viana do Castelo (23:43)
||Barcelos and Viana do Castelo
* Stops regarding the stations
- Barcelos – Square of the station;
- Silva – National Road near the station;
- Carapeços - National Road near the station;
- Tamel – Square of the station;
- Durrães – Supermarket roundabout;
- Barroselas – Opposite Caixa Geral de Depósitos;
- Senhora das Neves – National Road BUS stop, near Casa Paula;
- Alvarães – Intersection of the National Road of Vila de Punhe/Alvarães;
- Darque – Square of the station;
- Areia-Darque – Near the station;
- Viana do Castelo – Square of the station.
No pets, bikes or electric wheelchairs can be carried on the replacement bus service.
We appreciate your understanding and we would like to apologise for any inconvenience. You can contact our Customer Care Line for any further questions - 707 210 220 (€0.10/min – land line | €0.25/min – mobile networks + VAT), our Customer Assistance Offices and CP Ticket Offices.