Discounts available for 86 destinations. More than 3.500 seats between Lisbon and Oporto from €5.
From October 15, CP-Comboios de Portugal will have 10.300 journeys in Long Distance Trains with discounts of up to 80%.
The tickets available in this new campaign are valid for journeys made between October 24 and December 19 and can be purchased at least 10 days before the date of the journey.
The 86 destinations of the Alfa Pendular and Intercidades trains are covered, with prices from:
- €2.50 for connections between Lisbon and Évora
- €3.00 for connections between Lisbon and Beja
- €4.00 for connections between Lisbon and Coimbra or Covilhã cities
- €4.50 for connections between Lisbon and Aveiro, Faro or Guarda cities
- €5.00 for connections between Lisbon and Oporto
- €5.50 for connections between Lisbon and Braga or Guimarães cities
More than 1.200 seats per week are offered for sale as part of this campaign, of which 465 are journeys between Lisbon and Oporto.
Since 2013, the company has promoted several campaigns of this nature, which have been highly receptive to the market and have contributed to the increase in demand for long distance services - up to 37% - between 2013 and 2018.